(Closed) 3/4 Carat rounds?

posted 11 years ago in Rings
Post # 17
46 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2009

The center stone on my ring is 3/4 carat.  You’ll probably be so happy when he proposes you won’t notice the size of the diamond!

Post # 19
2593 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

@mrsbeth: Your ring looks so much like mine!

Post # 20
61 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

mine is a .75, and my band is 4mm thick (which is thicker then most it seems) and my ring size is 6.5 long fingers, and people always seem to think its a carat.  I think a .75 on your finger would be quite substantial!!

ps.  how very exciting to be getting engaged soon!!!! 🙂

[attachment=1521255,192073]

Post # 21
45 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2011

@Willow1991: My ring size is 4! (I know sooooo tiny lol) I’m also 5’2, 105 lbs, so the .8 diamond looks huge on my hand. I tried a full carat on, and it wasn’t a big difference, but still, on my hand it was pretty big. at one store we went to, a saleslady tried to push a 2 carat on us, and it just looked sort of fake and gawdy on me, like costume jewelry.  Also, the setting of my e-ring is kind of high off my finger, that also makes it look much larger.

We decided since the difference on my finger wasn’t substantial between the 1 and the .8, we’d save some money and go with the .8. I’ve never looked back!

Post # 23
121 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

This is mine, coupled with my half eternity band. I think it is .7 carrots..

Post # 24
28 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2014

@Treasure43:  Pretty! If you don’t mind me asking what size are your side diamonds? I am wonding what the proportions would look like with a .75 three stone. Thanks for your help!

Post # 25
104 posts
Blushing bee

I recently got engaged and mine is a .75 center in a halo setting. My finger is 6.5. Everyone tells me it looks much bigger! I thought I wanted at least one carat and was disappoinTed at first but love it now! 

Post # 26
6252 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2013

@finnaroo:  yours is gorgeous!!

Post # 27
6252 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2013

@Willow1991:  lol this is an old thread but here’s mine, a little under .75 🙂

Post # 28
941 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

mine’s a .8ct stone in a white gold halo – size 7.5 finger

Post # 29
1786 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

This is my ring 🙂 He just proposed on New Years Eve while ice fishing. I originally was hoping for a larger diamond between .85-1 carat but I think my 3/4 center stone is plenty large and looks even larger in person with how beautifully it sparkles. I think quality makes a huge difference when it comes to diamonds. He’s proud of his choice and I’m proud of him too, it’s special because he picked it himself. About all of our friends and family though think the diamond was 1-1.5 carat. It all depends on how it looks on your finger!

Post # 30
9 posts
Newbee

This is going to sound lame, but I have been wanting to post on Weddingbee forever! Here is my beauty! A .70 brilliant round center stone and I do not know the carats of the surrounding diamonds. I am a 4.5 ring size. My ring belonged to his great grandmother and later his grandmother….and now it is mine to wear and eventually pass down!

The topic ‘3/4 Carat rounds?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors