(Closed) 34 days!!

posted 8 years ago in June 2010
Post # 3
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I can’t believe it!  Feeling overwhelmed at all?

Post # 4
1246 posts
Bumble bee

woot woot! im about to leave for my shower in an hour!

Post # 5
124 posts
Blushing bee

Me too!!! I’m so excited!! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ Congrats date twins!

Post # 6
1049 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 1998

Once I had my shower it all suddenly felt crazy real. Fiance had his bachelor party last night. Needless to say he’s sleeping on the couch right now. haha

34 days. Holy crap.

Post # 7
61 posts
Worker bee

Im a june 7th lol i know a monday but its in jamaica on the beach i am super excited!!!

Post # 9
3762 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

OMG I am so excited and nervous that the next month is going to stress me out!  I have had my bachelorette party.  Next weekend we have wedding appointments (hair, etc) and the following weekend the Fiance has his bachelor party.  After that is only 2 weeks till the wedding!  EEK

Post # 10
1246 posts
Bumble bee

@caszos…i also have my hair trial appointment next weekend! and we meet with our DJ to finalize all that. The 16th we meet wiht our photog, The 22nd is our bachelor/bachelorette partys, and the 29th we are attending a wedding, im sure May will go soooo fast!!! Lets hope!

Post # 12
2476 posts
Buzzing bee

I can’t believe we’re all getting married NEXT MONTH!  It’s amazing how fast time flies.  I just got back from my Miami bachelorette weekend– it was AMAZING.  Now it’s time to confirm with all my vendors and have all our last meetings!  SO EXCITING!!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 13
1246 posts
Bumble bee

1 month!!! let the weekly countdown begin!

Post # 14
1184 posts
Bumble bee

Congrats! Only 38 days left for me till I become a Mrs…

Post # 15
3762 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Oh my, exactly 1 month now!!!

We are getting things ready for our last trip to my parents before the wedding.  It will be good to get my hair trimmed, book the cake, dress alterations, DJ song list, etc.

RSVPs are coming in.  Out of the 80 invites we sent out, I have about 20 response cards back so far.  People better get a move on!

Post # 16
1995 posts
Buzzing bee

@brittanymichelle  I may not be having a bridal shower either – Maid/Matron of Honor is stilll working on it- may just get together with mom & aunts 2 days before.

So excited we’ll be Mrs. next month!  I still can’t belive the date when I write it.  It’s already May!!   Lots of last minute finalizing/confirming with vendors etc but I”m so ready!

The topic ‘34 days!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors