(Closed) 3/4 DONE with planning and I never thought it would happen to me…

posted 7 years ago in Ceremony
Post # 3
9029 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Well we havent changed our entire wedding plan. BUt we attended at event forlast weekend and felll in love with that hall, even though we already put a deposit on our hall.. so we are trying to see if its possible to switch over..

You could have you send off party at that hotel if u  just want to use that location?

Post # 4
188 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@katieebee:Oh no… would you lose any money if you changed your plan? I did the same thing and almost completely changed countries for my Destination Wedding a couple months back… but eventually we stuck to the original plan. It’s hard.. so many ideas of what to do!

Post # 6
163 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Sounds like two completely different opposite weddings! Ultimately though it’s not your decision, but it’s something you and your Fiance should choose together.

Why did you choose an intimate two people wedding in the first place?

What attracts you of the new venue? Is it only the venue or is it the whole traditional wedding thing, with guests, food, favors, ecc..

I think that when you are in the beginning of the wedding planning you are apt to make some mistakes, because your vision has not yet defined itself. So I don’t think it’s so strange you are now longing for something else! But any wedding you have should reflect both of you, not only you, so you really need to analyse why you want something different and discuss it with FI!

It’s not too late to change everything, but as it’s already January you might need to change the date (depending on venue / photographer ecc availability)

The topic ‘3/4 DONE with planning and I never thought it would happen to me…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors