(Closed) 34 weeks pregnant and over it! Anyone else having sleep issues?

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 2
6516 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
Steph86:  me. Im 7 months pregnant and im uncomfortable. Getting out of bed is a hassle. 

Post # 3
497 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

View original reply
Steph86:   37 weeks here and I am just done.

Post # 4
1432 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

It’s 4:54am where I am and I’m 38 weeks today. This is my second time up tonight. It’s so annoying – like, my eyes just flick open and I’m 100% awake somehow. Uuuggghhhh.

Thank god for naps!

Post # 5
509 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Not pregnant, but know the feeling, unfortunately it get worse 🙁 your body is getting ready for the lack of sleep you will endure for the next 18 yrs….

• This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by  brokeninnj.
Post # 6
171 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I will be 40 weeks this week and I’m definitely ready to meet my little girl. Sleeping is a joke but since I only have to work half days fron here on out I’m trying to take naps when I can. Everything hurts but I know labor is going to be some work, so I’m trying to keep everything in perspective. Hang in there mamas! Making babies is hard work. 

Post # 7
2344 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

I remember not being able to eat at the table sat upright, she was bruising my ribs with her head so much. Also because I’m so short, in the last weeks I couldn’t reach goods in the bottom of my shopping trolley/cart at the supermarket. My belly kept me too far away!

Post # 8
282 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Me! 32 weeks here and just had my first leg cramps last night (I thought I knew what leg cramps were…nope!) I woke up screaming from the pain, it was so intense. Luckily it passed quickly. But even without that new experience I’m already tossing and turning every night due to ligament pain and acid reflux. Sigh.

Post # 9
1810 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Deep breath and think of the alternative. You could be having this baby now and then get to spend time in the NICU…which trust me is not fun. I hope the next few weeks go quickly for you but honestly deep breath, lots of water, and remember that the house doesn’t need to spotless when baby comes and you don’t need to have EVERY little thing in place in the nursery. You need a crib, some onesies, a some diapers….well a lot of diapers. Good luck!

Post # 10
2120 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014 - DD born 2015 DS born 2017

View original reply
brokeninnj:  Urm, 18 years of sleepless nights? Really? Unless you think OP’s planning on popping a kid out every two years over the next two decades that’s a very unhelpful and inaccurate comment to make.

Post # 11
1937 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
MrsYoshida:  or she was just making a joke!

Post # 12
1939 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2018 - City, State

View original reply
MrsYoshida:  I think it was a joke…

Im in my 20s and my mom still loses sleep over me so I think she was being conservative saying only 18! 

OP, sorry you’re so uncomfortable. It will be totally worth it when your tiny human comes!

Post # 13
509 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

I

View original reply
MrsYoshida:  it was a joke, by the way I have 6 kids, three of them are step children, they are adults 18, 22, 24 , the other ones are 16, 6, and 2. I still worry about All if them. I guess is a mom thing. Since having children I have never sleep like before.  Are you a mom yet? Motherhood is wonderful, but you will need a sense of humor, or a chill pill, sometimes I need one of those. In order to function…

Post # 14
2414 posts
Buzzing bee

Hope you’re all finding really good body pillows.

I went directly from childborth to Fibro, so I’ve been using body pillows for years!

There’s one called a Comfort U (or maybe Cuddle U) that’s expensive but really wonderful. 

And yes, baby comes-worry starts-never stops, but the LOVE never stops either!

The topic ‘34 weeks pregnant and over it! Anyone else having sleep issues?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors