(Closed) 34 Weeks today! YAY!

posted 7 years ago in Babies
Post # 3
2867 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Yea! At least you’re almost there! πŸ™‚ I’m already questioning those crazy women who just “love being pregnant” and I’m only 23 weeks.

Post # 4
6009 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2009

Lol, congrats!  Awesome!

Post # 5
536 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2007

I kept hoping that it would be good to be pregnant during the winter because everybody told me I’d have this internal furnace to keep me warm, but I’m still waiting for that to kick in… (I’m almost 30 weeks so I’m not crossing my fingers…)

It’s definitely nice to think “ok, we’re in the 3rd trimester, we can do this! The end is in sight!”

Post # 6
5154 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

CONGRATS πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

I’m almost 29 weeks and excited to hit 30!!

Post # 7
5154 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

@lozza haha I agree I’ve been freezing! Especially my feet! I wish I’d get a bit warmer πŸ™‚

and isn’t being in the 3rd trimester nice?

Post # 8
567 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010 - MacLean Park

Can’t wait til I can join you! Though it will be quite a few months, haha. I just hit 11 weeks, so I’m just ready to get out of this scary first trimester and start showing a little, and feel the little kicks and punches. Good luck with your last few weeks!

Post # 9
5399 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Congrats, the end is near and you must be so excited to get to finally meet your lil one!

@Lozza: I always thought the same thing, but for the most part I’ve been cold as usual…except at night when I sleep.  I get so hot in the night that I’ve almost completely given up on sleeping in anything. 

Post # 10
2867 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

@Sulli301: Haha! Everyone says how lucky it is that I won’t be pregnant in the summer but having to dress in layers in the winter sucks too. It just means I just have to buy MORE maternity clothes so I won’t freeze. Luckily by the time I get huge it’ll be warmer…I can’t wait till I can completely avoid pants.

Post # 11
536 posts
Busy bee

The nice thing about being pregnant in the winter is that I feel a lot less bad about having gorilla-hairy legs πŸ™‚

Post # 12
14186 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

Hang in there!

Eat some tacos and oreos =]

Post # 13
801 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2008

I’m with you – excited to be done soon.  36 weeks as of 3 days ago for me.  I can’t imagine how swollen my feet and hands would be if it were summer.  I told Darling Husband the other week that I’m done being pregnant now.  I could wait a bit to have baby but I’m definitely not going to miss being pregnant.

Post # 14
1645 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

@pelikila: I hear ya! this baby keeps getting bigger and bigger and I’m already feeling the pressure in my abdomen and hips. I’m just hoping the qeeks pass quickly, as they have been.

I’m 33w4d right now. I cannot remember the last time i shaved my legs. The persk of being a blonde and being pregnant in the winter. I too don’t know that I would have minded being pregnant in the late spring summer, since i’ve had to buy extra maternity clothes and pants/weaters cost more. But, I’ll have all my skirts and more flowy shirts to wear as I get back into my pre-prego size, so I guess that’s something.

Post # 16
536 posts
Busy bee

Yeah, second trimester, those were the good ol’ days when all I wanted to do was eat and have sex all the time, both of which are harder and generally less appealing now.

The topic ‘34 Weeks today! YAY!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors