(Closed) $35 for $115 worth of keepsake books from Photobook Canada!

posted 8 years ago in Canada – Central Canada
Post # 3
10851 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

That’s a great deal! I bought six of them when it came up in Toronto a few months back. We used one for our guestbook and the quality was amazing. The rest we’re using for albums for parents, grandparents, etc. I’d highly recommend Photobook Canada! Plus if you live (or are willing to drive) in the GTA you can pick up at their office just outside the city and save the shipping cost!

Post # 4
643 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

bakerella!

You have been a great help to me on a previous post -I bought the last photobook groupon and have just started to play around on the photobook “maker”. Am I missing something in terms of how to make a guestbook? I have seen the samples on the site, and thought I chose the guestbook option on the program I downloaded, but feel like I am just adding pictures to pages, but it doesn’t really look guestbook’esque? Did you wing it or learn from someone, somewhere?

Post # 6
10851 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

@RingPup: Ugh, I totally missed your post! I’m so sorry!!!! PM me next time if I don’t answer you!!!!! I’m going to PM you about this now, sorry again 🙁

The topic ‘$35 for $115 worth of keepsake books from Photobook Canada!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors