(Closed) $350 for concert tickets – am I crazy??!

posted 9 years ago in The Lounge
  • poll: Would you pay $350 for a pair of concert tickets

Yes - why not?!

No - way too much money!

Other

• Post # 32
    659 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: November 2011

I would..if it was my fave band/artist, I would pay it if I had the money.  You’re paying for the experience, the memories, and the enjoyment of it and that’s priceless if you love the artist.  I can only name a few artist that I would do it for but I would def do it. 🙂

View original reply
    @bklynbridetobe: love your avatar

Post # 33
    378 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2008

I’m not a big concert goer at all, but last spring Elton John came to my (fairly small) city and I spent a little over $300 to go. It was amazing. Let’s just say that I may have cried. Twice. 🙂 For me, that concert was worth every single penny. If you have the money to spend and would at all regret passing on the opportunity, then do it!

Post # 34
    5988 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: May 2010

i voted yes, buy the tickets – i hate living with what ifs and if onlys after the event so do it!

Post # 35
    7365 posts
    Busy Beekeeper

View original reply
    @Ms. Sparkles: Thanks and I agree with your comments. Expereinces are priceless, it may not be practical to go, but in the long run, I always remember the memories and good times, rather than the financial strain.

Post # 37
    4765 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: November 1999

Why don’t u just get cheaper tickets for the same concert?

Post # 38
    3135 posts
    Sugar bee

View original reply
    @oracle:+

Don’t they have a map of the layout of the venue you could scope out?

There is no way in hell I would shell out that much cash for a seat location I couldn’t confirm.

Post # 39
    891 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: December 2010

oh snap i just realized my boss’ best friend who is a music manager in NYC managed her.  i knew i recognized that name, just googled her and was like, “oh yeaaa” lol

Post # 40
    66 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

It might make you feel better to know that I paid almost, ALMOST $400 for Kenny Chesney tickets in the Sandbar. That means we were standing next to the stage and could almost touch him, and Keith Urban (my other fave!) so they were worth it to me. If you really want to to see her, then do it! But make sure you REAAAALLLY want it!

Post # 41
    66 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

And to clairify, that was $400 a piece! 😮

The topic ‘$350 for concert tickets – am I crazy??!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors