(Closed) $3500 or under (including flights) beach honeymoon: GO!

posted 4 years ago in Honeymoons
Post # 2
509 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

Try cheapcaribbean.com!

DH and I got a 7 day, all inclusive: flights, insurance, airport transportation, meals, alcohol, etc for $2100 in Nayarit, Mexico!

Post # 4
2546 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Did our family vacation last year through cheapCaribbean.com for 7 of us. Great resort. Very well priced. No hassles.

Post # 5
509 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

View original reply
ElephantAndTheFlea :  I understand your reservations. But just get insurance for the trip! My $2100 price tag included all travel insurance! I’ve had wonderful customer service there. Maybe give them a call to see what the insurance would cover versus what it wouldn’t?? 

Post # 6
1506 posts
Bumble bee

I mean, for that budget you could do Hawaii with all the elements you want except  for the all inclusive. You could do an all inclusive for like…3 nights and a still very nice hotel for the 4th. 

Post # 7
9443 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2016

We did an all-inclusive in Mexico for a week for $2500 including flights. We stayed at the bahia principe sian ka’an which was adults only, though there were several resorts on the property and you can go to any of them for dining/entertainment so some of the restaurants had kids but they were easy to avoid. It wasn’t right on the water but that was okay with me. We didn’t do any excursions because we were happy sitting on the beach all day so you could absolutely fit in lots of fun things with your budget. We upgraded to a penthouse suite with a private jacuzzi which was a totally awesome decision. We loved every minute of it. 

We booked it through Expedia.

Post # 9
3706 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Couples Resorts in Jamaica. They have 4 locations. We went to Tower Isle and loved every minute. 

Post # 10
378 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

We did a resort in Cancun – flights were about $700 for both of us and the resort was 1600 for both of us (all inclusive). It was the middle of December though, so I don’t know if you’d get it that cheap in the summer.

Post # 11
9869 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

I’ve used Expedia for several large trips that had the possibility of getting super expensive and managed to keep them below budget.  Once you narrow down a place, I’d check there!

Post # 12
40 posts
Newbee

I would highly recommend Costco Travel if you have a membership or know someone willing to let you use their membership (requires them to be on the phone at the time you book). I find that their “Kirkland Signature” and “Buyer’s Choice” deals will give you the best bang for your buck and if you have a membership you can book entirely online. 

Post # 13
6297 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

I think your best bet for that buget is an all inclusive in Mexico. 

Post # 14
301 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2017 - Grandover Resort

My husband & I + another newly wed couple just booked a vacation to Sandals South Coast Jamaica a few days ago for mid-May. It’s an adult only 5-Star Resort, all inclusive, 9 restaurants, 7 bars, 3 pools, private beach 2 miles long. All water activities are included as well. 

We’re going for 4 nights/5 days staying in the Honeymoon Beachfront Grand Luxe room and paid $3300 which includes flights, hotel, all meals, alcohol, everything. All rooms have balconies and face the ocean which is nice. 

We booked through our travel agent, and she really recommends it!

http://www.sandals.com/main/whitehouse/wh-home/

Post # 15
301 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2017 - Grandover Resort

Other resorts we looked at too–

Excellence Punta Cana Resort in the Dominican Republic. I was quoted $3200 for 5 nights in May. (All inclusive adult only)

Paradisus La Perla in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico. $3100 for 5 nights. (All inclusive adult only)

Divi Aruba Resort in Oranjestad, Aruba. $3000 for 4 nights. (All inclusive but family friendly)

Also look into Tulum, Mexico & Cozumel, Mexico. I’ve heard great things about those two places too and know they’re decently priced from friends who have traveled there.

The topic ‘$3500 or under (including flights) beach honeymoon: GO!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors