(Closed) 365 days to go! Eeeek!!!

posted 3 years ago in Beehive
Post # 4
228 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

ana2017:  We were looking at June 23rd 2017!! We are now June 10th though.. We would have date twins!

Post # 5
312 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2017 - The Olmsted

June 24, 2017 here! My Fiance actually brought up we are almost exactly one year away tonight. So exciting! Where are you with your planning? 

Post # 6
2507 posts
Sugar bee

We originally booked June 24…or tried to -another couple beat us by 6 hours, grr! So we are June 17h (:

Post # 9
77 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

Weeeee! One year from today is our wedding day! πŸ˜€ I am marrying my love, my Mr. Fantastic, in Norway june 24th 2017.

My SO and I are going to mark it tonight with some nice food, just the two of us, as an -1 anniversary! πŸ™‚

Yay, Im so happy today πŸ˜€

Post # 10
312 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2017 - The Olmsted

ana2017:  wow sounds like you have a great start. 

Our Eddington will be in Louisville, my hometown. We are currently living 10 hours away so planning hasn’t been the easiest. 

We have our budget, guest list, venue ( ceremony and reception), venue for rehearsal dinner and catering, we have purchased a lot of decor already, we have the design for our STD, we have a trolly rented for transportation and a vintage car rented for the send off, waiting to sign contracts with a makeup artist, photography, and a hair guy. We are going to look over the contracts this weekend and send deposits. I want to have as much as possible done, as soon as possible! 

The topic ‘365 days to go! Eeeek!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors