(Closed) 365 More Days To Go!!!

posted 8 years ago in August 2011
Post # 3
539 posts
Busy bee

Congrats…goes quick, trust me! And I agree, stress level rises a little at the 1 year mark…enjoy the time planning

Post # 5
542 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

Dont stress! a year is a long time to plan! But the year goes by super fast πŸ™‚

Post # 6
689 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I’m getting married 8/13/11 too!! I’m super excited. Have you had people make comments about you getting married on the 13th?  Sometimes I get a look or random response. I don’t pay them any attention!!

Post # 7
626 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

i feel like 8/13/11 is a popular day for weddings! I heard it has a twilight connection?

Post # 9
3176 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Happy Pre-Wedding Anniversary!!!

Post # 10
136 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Date twin! πŸ™‚

I’m super excited about today too!  I totally texted Fiance this morning to wish him a happy -1st anniversary, lol!  I’m a dork! 

I understand what you mean about the pressure part though… When there’s a year or less to go, it makes it seem more real, you know?  And all those decisions that I was like, “oh I can think about that later,” I have to start thinking about!  Yikes!  And Yay!

And what’s the Twilight connection?  I’ve neither read the books nor watched the movies… Though now that I think about it, FI’s tween niece totally made a comment about the 13th, but I didn’t get it at the time…

The topic ‘365 More Days To Go!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors