(Closed) 370 low?

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 2
1450 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
MrsSeptemberPenguin:  don’t read too much into it.  One of my BFFs only had a 36 for her first HCG at about 4 weeks and she went on to have a healthy now 6 month old. 

Post # 4
279 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014 - Muhlhauser Barn

View original reply
MrsSeptemberPenguin:  I had my betas drawn today at 4 weeks, 2 days and they were 382 — my doctor said that was on the high side, which is great. Of course the most important thing is the levels double in 2 days. What were your levels from the first draw?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  amandaleaou.
Post # 5
1382 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

That’s great for 4w2d! Mine was 314 at 16dpo (4w2d) and they said it was great (and knew my cycle day!)

Post # 6
198 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

My first hcg was 40 at 11 dpo and I was told that it was low! I’m currently almost 21 weeks with two little boys! As long as it’s doubling try not to read too much into it! 

Post # 7
172 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

i was in the 40s at 14dpo and now she’s 11 months.  They definitely freaked me out by saying either you are just early or something is wrong… Everyone’s body is different.

Post # 10
1450 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
MrsSeptemberPenguin:  I would be more concerned if they called right away.  From my experience doctors don’t call as quickly when it’s good news, only when they are concerned. 

Post # 12
198 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Yay congrats! Fx for a sticky baby and happy and healthy 9 months!

The topic ‘370 low?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors