(Closed) 38 days to go and FMIL wants to add to the guest list!

posted 6 years ago in Family
Post # 3
1729 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

UGh sorry for that!!!! I fear i will have the same.. we are a lil farther off but i asked my Future Mother-In-Law MONTHS ago for the list.. so we can send out Save-The-Date Cards.. which she gave me several people ( none i have ever met!). I thought that was the end of it

Last night she called Fiance to tell him she still doesnt have a dress ( had one- returned it because someone she knew wore it 2 years ago!) and now her and her Boyfriend or Best Friend are taking dance lessons for the wedding, oh an to add MORE people to our list- again people ive never Heard of.. thank godness i have time, but im sure she will do something like yours to me.

Vent here.. wosaaa and i agree with talk to him.. tell him how you feel and maybe he can let her know that it isnt proper without it becoming to hard on you

Post # 5
1729 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

@Fall_In_Love22:  Oh my me too!! she lives 2 hrs away and she still trying to control Everything!she told me that her job is” to only shut up, show up and wear beige” ….via my Future Brother-In-Law ex wife..NOW i can see why she was told that!

She got upset she wasnt the 1st to know when it became official ( though she knew for months he had the ring)

i handpainted our aisle runner.she told me im not allowed to set it out for the guests to see. that i have to keep it rolled up at the top of the church so no one would walk on it.. “cuz its to pretty” and i was told that was a compliment!

Ugh..ok im done..lol i told Fiance that i wish we wouldve just eloped while she was on vacation..but my Fiance is the baby and a big fat itailan wedding is irequired lol!!!

The topic ‘38 days to go and FMIL wants to add to the guest list!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors