(Closed) 39 minutes late and counting…

posted 7 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 17
611 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
@MRSsrm85:  

she shouldve made 2 rounds of invitations, 1 set to late people and another set to the people who she would know would beon time

Post # 18
10450 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2014

If that’s on purpose, that is CRAZY. Could be a typo though?

Post # 19
3682 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

How freaking rude!  I’d have left right after seeing that program (and put a stop payment on any check I’d given as a gift).  

Post # 20
1399 posts
Bumble bee

As a bride who has a few family members who are notorious for being late…I wouldn’t punish the rest of the guests by saying one time but really having another time in mind.  

I wonder if the people coming in at 4pm were actually told about a change in time – i mean – who even bothers to come to the ceremony an hour after it was supposed to start – it would have been over by then.  Jergoffs.

When the ceremony starts – boo freaking hoo to the late family members.  The ceremony site is designed that you can’t get to it unless you go down a cooridor – I’m going to have the DOC block it for anybody that shows up late.  

Post # 21
1991 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
@DJones69:  I 2nd this.  My family is late to everything.  I would probably start a little later on purpose.  I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t go an hour later though.

Post # 23
1399 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@MRSsrm85:  FUCK THAT

As somebody that is actually cognizant of the fact that my time is not more valuable than others I make it my beeswax to be somewhere on time.  It’s not hard to be on time.  Being late is my ultimate pet peeve – this would not sit well with me at all

Post # 24
3770 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: December 1999

View original reply
@MRSsrm85:  That is terrible. How do you know this bride

Post # 25
750 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

View original reply
@MRSsrm85:  Seriously?! What did they say?! I’m assuming they weren’t apologetic at all….

Post # 26
1113 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
@MRSsrm85:  Yikes!

My wedding invites clearly stated 3:15pm. I was early, and most my guests actually were at least 15 minutes late. Grrr. You just can’t win!

Post # 28
11266 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2012

View original reply
@MRSsrm85:  i hope it’s an open bar.  they owe you an hour of your time.

Post # 29
1399 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@MRSsrm85:  “We know how some of you all are…”

So we decided to reward your bad behavior by tricking you so your usually late, rude asses, wouldn’t miss the ceremony.   As for the rest of you, that did your best to make it “on time” OH WELL!  Sorry!

Post # 31
6889 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

WTF, we were on the dot on time for our wedding to start same with the reception and dance.

Ack..

The topic ‘39 minutes late and counting…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors