(Closed) 4-10-10 brides–when are you sending out invites?

posted 8 years ago in April 2010
Post # 3
2000 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

Hi!! I’m getting married March 13th of next year & am sending mine out close to the end of January. Most of the time, you’ll want to send them out about 2 months prior to the wedding, and have them RSVP to the wedding about a month before. But it’s totally up to you, I’m waiting just a little bit under 2 months because I don’t want people to forget where they put the invite, etc. So, I’ll be sending mine out close to the end of January with an RSVP date of Feb 15th. I’d send yours out close to the end of Feb. and have an RSVP date of March 10th or so.

Post # 4
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2010

We are sending ours out the beginning of Feb.

Post # 5
408 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

Our wedding is 4/16….rsvp date about a month before…and we have a large number of out of town guests so we’ll be sending them out early Feb

Post # 6
342 posts
Helper bee

Our date is 4/17 and we’re sending them out in early January with an RSVP date of March 5th.

Post # 7
1016 posts
Bumble bee

We’re planning a 4-10 wedding and will have quite a few invites for overseas guests (FI is Irish) so I’m hoping to send them the last week of Jan/first week of Feb and have the RSVP about 3 weeks before the wedding. 

It would probably help if I decided on the invites and ordered them…  *sigh*

Undecided

Post # 8
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2018

We’re getting married on April 10th and we are sending out our invitations in early January.  My mom scheduled my bridal shower for February 13th and she’ll be sending out those invitations in mid-January.  I figured our guests should receive the wedding invitation before the bridal shower invitation (although we did send out Save-The-Date Cards a few months ago).

Post # 9
769 posts
Busy bee

we’re sending our invites the first week of february!

Post # 10
272 posts
Helper bee

US invites go out the 2nd week of February.  International invites will go out a bit before that.

Post # 11
200 posts
Helper bee

The international invites will go out next week and the domestic invitations will go out the second to last week in January.

Post # 12
7 posts
Newbee

I’ll be sending mine out the first week of February!  They still haven’t arrived yet from the printer, so I’ll be addressing them like crazy the minute they get here.  What did you all put at your RSVP date?  I put March 15th. 

Post # 13
86 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2009

We are getting married 4/10/2010 and I’m addressing the invitations on Monday and sending them out ASAP. The RSVP date is March 10th. I’m sending 275 invites out so I’m hoping that this goes well. I am numbering the back of my RSVP cards just in case my guests forget to write their names. You might consider doing that…I hear it’s a common problem.

Post # 14
999 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010 - Mr. P's Grandparents’ Ranch

We are sending ours the last day of January 🙂 I can’t wait!

Post # 15
131 posts
Blushing bee

We are getting married 4/10/10

We are sending them out on the first Saturday in Feb (6th). Our RSVP date is March 12th

😀

Post # 16
282 posts
Helper bee

Our wedding is 4/10 and we’re sending out the invites around Feb. 4th, which is about 8 weeks before the wedding. Our venue has an early deadline for food and meals count, so my rsvp date is 3/5.

The topic ‘4-10-10 brides–when are you sending out invites?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors