(Closed) 4-19-13 Pro Pics are in (PIC HEAVY)

posted 5 years ago in Recaps
Post # 3
1511 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

@Dragonfly22ny:  You two look like such a fun, happy couple … I love it!  The look on your face in the first look picture is great (as is your expression in the garter removal picture haha).  I love the cherry blossoms … So gorgeous!

Congrats!  Everything looks so pretty!

Post # 4
1409 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2009

Soo pretty! Congrats!

Post # 6
4692 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2013 - Upstate NY

I love your first look face, PRICELESS!!!

Post # 7
2196 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

LOVE your first look face!  I am so excited we’re doing a first look, I love everyone’s photos of them.  Did you have one or two photographers there?  We’re only having one, and I hope she can capture both of us… but she’s done them before (it was her idea!) so I’m sure she knows what she’s doing πŸ™‚

Anyway you look GORGEOUS and all your decor is fabulous πŸ™‚

Post # 9
2196 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

@Dragonfly22ny:  Good to hear πŸ™‚ Initially we weren’t going to have a videographer but I’ve seen so many amazing videos that have made me teary (even though I don’t even know the bride!) that I’m convinced we need it.  I’m not sure how we’re going to come up with the money for it but I’m thinking of liking a ton of local videographers in Facebook and hope for a competition or special deal πŸ˜›

Post # 11
563 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

These are such wonderful photos!  I’m so glad you had such an amazing wedding!

Post # 13
Hostess
23597 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

You looked SO GORGEOUS, your dress is stunning on you!  My favorite photo is the one at your first look, look how happy you are (you and I have the same πŸ˜€ happy face expression!).  Congratulations to you and your husband!

Post # 14
747 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Beautiful! Love your expression on your first look!

Post # 15
705 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Congrats! Everything looked beautiful!

The topic ‘4-19-13 Pro Pics are in (PIC HEAVY)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors