4-21-2012 DW + DIY Wedding Recap! Pic heavy!

posted 6 years ago in Recaps
Post # 3
389 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Beautiful! I love your cake toppers!

Post # 4
2104 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

LOVE the pics!!!!!

Post # 5
1669 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Wow!!  Everythink looks beautiful!!  I love your expression in the first photo.  Priceless!!  I also love the photo with the eiffle tower lit up behind you two!

Post # 6
5242 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2013

WOW!!! I love everything about this! The pic of you lying by the fountain is adorable!! Las Vegas is one of my favourite cities and it made a great backdrop for your wedding!!

Post # 8
911 posts
Busy bee

Ummm amazing! Can we see a close up of the Bridesmaid or Best Man bouquets?

Post # 9
2137 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

love them!  beautiful couple!

Post # 10
1212 posts
Bumble bee

You are adorable – breaking out the ‘hubs’ already huh? Love it!! The pictures are fantastic, sounds like a fun group and a lovely and fun time, congratulations!!

Post # 12
2239 posts
Buzzing bee

Your wedding looks like it was totally amazing!!!  Your pictures are outstanding <3 congrats on being a Mrs. now!

Post # 14
338 posts
Helper bee

Your wedding looks amazing! And LOL at “come here husband!” I already know that I’m going to refuse to answer to anything besides “Mrs. AllegroVivo” hahaha.

Also, its awesome your photographer caught that “he’s headed to the airport” moment! bahahahaha

Post # 15
10851 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

Amazing!! It’s all just gorgeous!! I love love love your bouquet! You two are quite the beautiful couple! Congratulations newlywed! And FWIW, I still just call Darling Husband husband and he calls me wife and it’s been a year and a half… 😉

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors