• poll: Is it too much?
    No : (45 votes)
    18 %
    Yes : (212 votes)
    82 %
  • Post # 76
    356 posts
    Helper bee

It definitely has the “wow” factor!  If you love it, wear it.  If you’re not worried about it attracting attention and people staring at it, then you have nothing to worry about.

Post # 79
    359 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: April 2017 - Kaneohe, Hawaii

arielle1:  I have a 6 mm or 1.25 ct Moissy from Charles and Colvard and my ring size is a 3.5.

Post # 80
    294 posts
    Helper bee

arielle1:  Has your ring arrived yet? Or did you make a decision? aka I would love to see some images 😀 

Post # 81
    215 posts
    Helper bee

looks like costume jewelry. Which is great to wear for fun… but thats your engagement ring, so i’d pick something  bit more tasteful. 

Post # 82
    445 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: February 2015

Op…  It does not matter what others may think.  I think it looks great.  I myself have a big stone that is a white sapphire.  I like bigger stones, I prefer not to have smaller stones.  Just not my thing.  No such thing as to big with me.  My stones ct weight is actually more that 4 ct because its not perfect, its a very deep stone.  Had to get a basket made for it.  The truth is i got other things in my life to worry about other than if people like my engagement ring.  

I really think its pretty.  Some people may go say your trying to ‘pass it off’ so it does not look like or could not be a ‘real diamond.’  For some clear stones will always revert back to being compared to a diamond.  I don’t compare my stone to a diamond at all.  My stone happens to be clear/ white and it happens to be large thats all I think.  Spec talk always seems to come up at some point and that chat that I tend to hate.  That chart that states the percentage of your finger that will be covered by the stone.  Typcially i don’t answer questions about specs on my ring.  I of course know what my ring specs are.  But, the thing is that its my ring and I like wearing it.  When I’m feeling happiness wearing my ring …  spec discussion can rain on my sunny day.  

I think the ring is great and I’d wear it without thinking twice.  Not that it matters what I think.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  MxChinca.
    Post # 83
    1262 posts
    Bumble bee

Do you typically wear large jewelry on a daily basis? Some people aren’t bothered by it, but I find it quite annoying. If you’re like me, I would suggest going for a lower profile ring that you’ll truly want to wear every day. You can still get something like this and mix it up on occassion 🙂

Fwiw, my wedding band is pretty low profile. I also have another bigger band that I sometimes wear (I put one on each hand). I like the big one, but I’m happy that my everyday jewelry isn’t so big.

Post # 87
    445 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: February 2015

arielle1:  I think if you take care of a ‘high quality CZ’ it will last much longer than a few years.  Good luck to you!

The topic ‘4 carat 10 mm low profile 4 prong round solitaire’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors