4313 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

To each their own, very pretty ring!

Post # 4
717 posts
Busy bee

Gorgeous ring!

I agree, color is the C I care least about.  No one is going around with a loupe examining your diamond.  Lighting, cut, clarity, saturation – all of this affects the diamond and how it looks.  A well cut L diamond can pass for a I or J.  So, go with what you love.  

Post # 5
799 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

I personally (but understand why others do) do not see the point in a teeny stone with perfect specs. I cant really see/recognize that it is a D color IF clarity if its tiny! 

Post # 7
6116 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2013

The thing with diamonds is that they are not created equal…even if “graded” the same. You can place 2 diamonds that have the same specs beside each and they can look completely different. Therefore, the 4 C’s don’t matter as much to me as the actual look of the diamond. You can place an E color diamond next to a H color diamond and if I can’t see the difference I really don’t care what a piece of paper says. Same thing with clarity…if I can’t see any inclusions on the diamond I’m not going to pay more for a higher clarity rating. However, some people will strongly disagree. To each their own 🙂

Beautiful ring, congrats!!

Post # 8
569 posts
Busy bee

@ella26:  i agree! there are so many diamonds out there that aren’t “perfect” but are very beautiful!!

Post # 9
569 posts
Busy bee

@ella26:  will you post more pics of your ring? pretty please it’s lovely

Post # 10
119 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

Mmm, I love warm diamonds!

Post # 13
729 posts
Busy bee

@ella26:  OP your ring is beautiful . I love me a grand ring , so will live with minor flaws or imperfections . I’ve always said let the ring be a reflection of you n not what is the expectation of other ppl based on what society says your ring should be like. Just imagine a world where our value or self worth is all about being pure without flaws.  I love my imperfect ring cuz it represents her owner…. ME….  I’m different, not perfect yet unique n special and have many flaws I can see ..  My diamond is diverse just like her owner is … When i finally upgrade one day, ill look for another with same diversity, character n beauty. 

Post # 14
1044 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@ella26:  ooooh!!! I love it. Please post more pictures, it’s gorgeous.

Post # 15
51 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

@ella26:  What a beautiful ring! I also agree, color for me was the least important C. After doing a lot of research I realized that you can get such a better deal on the lower colored stones compared to the colorless with the same specs. I ended up choosing a K and I love it!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors