- 5 years ago
- Wedding: September 2013 - Lake Anna Winery
I’m so excited I could cry… and I probably will with all these hormones!! Haha..
I’M MARRYING MY BEST FRIEND IN 4 DAYS!!!! WHAT?! AHH!!!
So onto the problems….
1) Pastor and half the groomsmen won’t be at rehearsal Friday night.. Ugh.
2) Haven’t figured out who is picking up flowers on Thursday morning
3) Fiance is out of town today till tomorrow afternoon to “clean up the hunting lodge”.. I’m still pretty ticked because he hasn’t finished the archway, benches, or helped me put together the signs… There’s no way we’ll get it all done Thursday!! Plus our daughter has been missing him terribly because last week was his hell week (firefighter’s week of 4 24 hour shifts every other day) so we haven’t seen him at all since the week before last.
4) Momma drama… Our moms hate each other.. They had a falling out where FI’s mom called my Mom out on a few things and my mother being the dramatic woman she is, totally flipped accusing her of “verbal assault”.. I told both of them to cut it out and I can’t deal with their drama until after the wedding, so stop.
5) Financially, I’m out of money, so I can’t get my nails done like I planned. Sad 🙁 No biggie, Fiance said he’d get me a pretty color to paint myself.
6) Being newly pregnant during all of this is so not cool. Loving that we’re having baby #2, but I wish it waited 2 more weeks!! I’m exhausted, crampy, hormonal, and morning sickness is kicking my butt.. Bachelorette party was really hard to get through!
Need to do:
+pick up flowers
+make sure FI’s side is getting food ready
+get nail color
+gather all decorations
+put together Bridesmaid or Best Man gifts
Can’t think of much else right now cause I’m trying to get a lot done today!
So far that’s all I can think of! Congrats September brides already married and soon to be!!!!!