(Closed) 4 days engaged, he's calling it off over a Facebook fight?

posted 5 years ago in Engagement
Post # 46
862 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

View original reply
msfrost89 :  you don’t sound much better than him. 

Post # 47
7901 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

Sorry, Bee–he sounds icky for following hundreds of random pretty girls on FB and you sound immature for unfriending him instead of addressing it in a more mature manner. Breaking off an engagement over FB via text? Man-child. 

Be so, so happy that you have dodged this bullet. Block him. Schedule a vacation ALONE. Travel, experience a bit of the world, figure out what you want next with your life. 

Post # 48
1595 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
LittleDove :  

No, I there is nothing wrong with ANYONE using Facebook, but there is something wrong with people (particularly men) that spend hours on end on Facebook – particularly scoping out hot girls to friend/like/ etc. 

I don’t know about other people, but if I am spending time on WeddingBee, I am not on Facebook…and same with other sites…I have a job to do, hobbies, house to take care of, etc – spending hours upon hours on social media in general is not “normal”

Post # 49
2426 posts
Buzzing bee

I always say: age =/= maturity. It seems like you both have a lot of maturing to do. 

The topic ‘4 days engaged, he's calling it off over a Facebook fight?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors