(Closed) 4 days overdue… (rant)

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
869 posts
Busy bee

Hang in there!  I was 9 days overdue w my little girl (induced at 8).  I know the feeling (well, not the twins part, I can’t imagine how uncomfortable you are!).  Good luck! 🙂

Post # 5
1660 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@meganmp1:  I was just wondering how you were doing! Good job cooking those babies to full term!!! I’m sure it’s cozy in there, but hopefully they decide to come out soon! I’m sure you’re uncomfortable… I’m starting to get a little uncomfortable at 37 weeks with just one, so I can only imagine! Hang in there!

Post # 6
2891 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Fingers crossed for a swift and easy delivery!

Post # 7
2808 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

go get a pedicure, if you can afford it. or have someone rub circles around your ankles. there’s a pressure point that can bring on labor. or, have turkey. something in turkey can induce labor as well.

Post # 8
1878 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

My mom had twins and she went long every time!! My twin brother and I were 41 weeks, the middle boys were 40 weeks, and the last set had to have c-section at 40 weeks. You can do it!! Best of luck for a healthy and easy delivery!

Post # 9
1671 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Hang in there!!  I’m sure everything will work out whether you have your doctor there or not.  Good luck!! Can’t wait to hear your birth story once they are here.  : )

Post # 10
1093 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@ruby26:  Your mom had 3 sets of twins?! Holy cow! She must be Superwoman!

@meganmp1:  Good luck and wishes for happy, healthy kids! Enjoy the calm before the storm!

Post # 11
818 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@ruby26:  Wow 3 sets of twins!!

@meganmp1:  Aww good cooking momma! Hope you have an easy and fast delivery…soooooooon!!!

Post # 12
2695 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

Hang in there! I’m feeling your pain right now.  Doctor said I’d deliver by the end of last week.  Not the case and I’m experiencing contractions every few hours for the last few days.  So I’m getting quite tired and the pain is starting to get to me.  Go tomorrow for an exam.  hoping she tells me we will induce.

Post # 14
2226 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

@meganmp1:  I can’t believe it’s already time for you to have your twins!! Can’t wait to hear your birth story!!!  Safe fast and painless as possible delivery to you my dear!

The topic ‘4 days overdue… (rant)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors