(Closed) 4 days…

posted 8 years ago in March 2010
Post # 3
818 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2009

You’re going to be fine. The wedding will be a short time for you to tell everybody else how much you love your SO and then you’ll get a party. You’ll be a beautiful bride and everything is going to be absolutely wonderful!!!

Post # 4
1250 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

When you’re walking down the aisle, just focus on your fiance standing in front of you. Seriously, don’t even think about anybody else – focus on him and how excited you are to be his wife. You’ll do great! Good luck!!!

Post # 5
7053 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2010

Go SmokieP Go!!!  You can do it!

You’ve got class, style, and are an official weddingbee bridal graduate!

I’ll give you the same little photo cheerleader that my friends give me when I’m having to amp up to do something big…the guy from the Waterboy!

Uuuuuu Can Duuuu Eeett!!!!!!

Post # 6
145 posts
Blushing bee

lol at Bellenga, that’s sooo cool.

smokie, you will be so caught up in the moment that you won’t notice that all eyes are on you. =)

Post # 8
5154 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

You can do it! I’ll cross my fingers for good weather for you 🙂 and just focus on your hubby to be as you walk down the asile..you’ll be fine and it’ll be the happiest day!!

good luck 🙂

Post # 9
2083 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

It will be fantastic!!! You’ll be too focused on your HUSBAND (doesn’t that word just get you all excited??? lol) to notice all of the people!

The topic ‘4 days…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors