4 DPO. Hmm

posted 1 week ago in TTC
Post # 2
6319 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

mcmeow :  Symptom spotting is very common while TTC.  It will drive you crazy.  4dpo is too early for anything to mean much. Just relax and try to keep your mind off of it.  

Darling Husband and I tried for 9 months our first time, and the 9th cycle when we got our BFP… nothing… nothing to symptom spot at all.

I hope your TTC journey is short <3

Post # 4
1515 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

mcmeow :  at 4dpo (given your o date is accurate), the embryo is a tiny ball of cells floating down the Fallopian tube. It’s not attached to anything and therefore impossible to have true pregnancy symptoms. The earliest implantation can occur is 5dpo, but it typically occurs between 7-9dpo.

Post # 5
145 posts
Blushing bee

mcmeow :  So it is too early to be pregnancy related like everyone is saying. More likely to be related to hormonal changes after stopping Mirena.

But on a positive note I have gotten pregnant my first cycle (before a period) both times after having a Mirena removed. So you have some reason to be optimistic/hopeful 🙂

Post # 6
563 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

Weirdly I am exactly in the same situation as you with the same symptom! lol! 4 DPO, we’re NTNP but I am tracking my ovulation and we BD’d 1 day prior without withdrawing, 1DPO my boobs felt really heavy and tender which apparantly is a sign ovulation has happened and this morning (4DPO) I woke up to dull ache, almost like ovulation pain just off center in my lower belly.  If I hadn’t tracked I would be pretty sure it was ovulation pain. Like PP said not taking it into consideration as pregnancy symptoms BUT I am taking note.. 

Post # 7
1036 posts
Bumble bee

If your ovulation date is correct then it’s had no time to even get to your uterus yet. It means nothing, or it’s related to the IUD removal. Try not to drive yourself crazy! I hope it happens for you soon!

Post # 10
149 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2018

As others have said, it’s a bit early for symptoms,  but for what it’s worth I got pregnant my first cycle off birth control. I didn’t have Mirena but I was on the mini pill, which is the same hormone.

Post # 11
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2019

I had dull aches in my lower belly a few days after ovulation all the way up to when they transformed into proper period pains over a week later! I even woke up one night with a sharp pain when I was maybe 4-5 DPO. I had convinced myself that I had every early pregnancy symptom in the book… and then I got my period a day early!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors