(Closed) 4 inch heel too much?????

posted 7 years ago in Shoes
Post # 3
7587 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

I wore a 4″ heel. I put them on for our first look which was at 3:30.  I made it until 10:30 pm. I then went barefoot. My dress was not ruined. It was fine after being cleaned. Taking them off made for this really cute pic at the end of the night 🙂

Post # 5
317 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

My heels were about 2 1/2 inches and my feet didn’t last past dinner.  I went barefoot the rest of the night. The bottom of my dress got dirty, but I wasn’t going to clean and preserve it anyway, so I wasn’t upset.

Post # 6
1126 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I wore 4″ heels, as did my maids.  I was never planning on wearing them past the ceremony (I had platform sandals to change into), so I wore them from about 1:30 until 5:15.  I was standing up pretty much that whole time and my feet were killing me when I finally took them off.  I’m happy I wore them, because they were gorgeous, but I’m also really happy I had a back-up pair.

Post # 7
2084 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 1993

I normally wear super high heels, so my 4 inch wedding shoes hopefully shouldnt be a problem. My maids all have 4 inch heeled shoes too.

PS. Those shoes are gorgeous!

Post # 8
417 posts
Helper bee

Im wearing 4inch heels! I plan ( hope ) to wear them all night! Im wedding married in January and I just got my shoes so I am going to break them in!

Post # 10
96 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I’m short so 4″ heels are a must so my Fiance doesn’t tower over me in the photos!  I got ones with a chunky heel and a bit of a platform so hopefully I will be able to make it all night!!  I already put insoles in them and have plans to wear around the house to break them in…although that hasn’t quite happened yet lol

The topic ‘4 inch heel too much?????’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors