(Closed) 4 Months and 14 days…. have a got everything ready?

posted 8 years ago in October 2010
Post # 3
338 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I feel you on this one…I am counting the days…litterally lol i think there is 131 left πŸ™‚

Post # 4
149 posts
Blushing bee

I can’t believe how fast it is coming up now…the last few months are flying by. Don’t have everything set yet — working with the florist on what I want …..but we are getting there! πŸ™‚

Post # 5
338 posts
Helper bee

OMG…Flowers…I keep changing my mind !!!!! πŸ™

Post # 6
4123 posts
Honey bee

I keep changing my mind on flowers too! We thought we had them set and then I choose an eggplant Bridesmaid or Best Man dress and not purple purple. Oops. haha

I’m starting to feel the clock! i can’t wait and at the same time I feel like I’m forgetting a lot!

Post # 7
279 posts
Helper bee

103 days! Time is flying! Officiant, florist, photographer, DJ and caterer all booked. Appointment made to finalize florist. Dresses/tuxes ordered. Invitations stuffed and ready to be sent to caligrapher (aka Mother-In-Law =). Need to order tent, chairs, linens, and find a veil, though. I agree…can it be today already???

Post # 8
338 posts
Helper bee

I had my very fist mini meltdown….EEKK!!! It wasnt so mini either… We went to see the hall all done up for a wedding this weekend and it look horrible!

So now we had to add another item to the to do ( as if it was long enough!) We need to find a decorator !!! Sigh….

So excitted! Has anyone had their shower yet?

Post # 9
153 posts
Blushing bee

wow it’s nice to see some 10/10/10 brides. I knew it would be a popular date, but I haven’t met many. My shower will be labor day weekend since this is when I have off work. When are you sending out invites? Mine are done but waiting to be sent.

All we have left is book honeymoon…I know we’re running late on this. Gifts for groomsmen and parents. Cake tasting, too.

Post # 10
338 posts
Helper bee

My day twin!! πŸ™‚

Our honeymoon was a gift from my parents so that is all booked ! πŸ™‚ and I am dying to send out my invitations, but we are holding off till the first week of august.All of our familly lives in here in Montreal so there is no reason to send it out sooner πŸ™‚

We’re coming up on the 100 days mark:)

Post # 11
1067 posts
Bumble bee

I feel you guys!!! There’s so much left to do! I’m really starting to feel the stress of it all, but one thing at a time right!

The topic ‘4 Months and 14 days…. have a got everything ready?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors