(Closed) 4 months out from today!

posted 4 years ago in June 2014
Post # 3
1294 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

congrats!!! we got engaged in October 2012 too! SO i am so SO happy that we are finally in the home stretch! actually, I am into the double digit countdown!! it seems so crazy!

I am most excited for.. everything to be honest lol I love all of this! WHat are you most excited for Skittles131???

Post # 4
567 posts
Busy bee

@Skittles131:  EEEEEEEK!  120 days!  We are about to get started assmebling and addressing invites, just missing our outer envelopes.  I am looking for pink A7s – why is this so hard??  We also just booked our Disney honeymoon!  In Feb. we did our cake tasting/ordering, paid photography deposit, and tons of little tiny details…

We are more excited about our trip than the wedding at this point – we are really needing a vacation.  Tons of drama is just swirling around us and this wedding.  I can’t wait to marry my honey, but I’m ready for this planning to be over!  

What about you???

Post # 6
4783 posts
Honey bee

@Skittles131:   YAY!!!!!!!!!  One hundred days until my big day!!!!!!

I’m excited about all of it!!  And we recently hired a day of coordinator, so that took a HUGE weight off my shoulders.  

Post # 7
702 posts
Busy bee

@Skittles131:  Cant believe its the 4 month mark! We just got our invites in the mail, going through them tonight. Also had my flower appointment on wednesday!

Everything is “big” is done and I cant wait!!

@donna_saur:  We are more excited about the honeymoon as well! This cold weather up here is killing us

We will be in double digits soon!!

Post # 8
567 posts
Busy bee

@livelaughlove628:  my planner is doing my flowers! she is a family friend…so sweetly informed me that the flowers I like are the most expensive… -.-   my liiiiiiife!!!!

What did you pick??

Post # 9
702 posts
Busy bee

@donna_saur:  Let me tell you! Yes there were!! like i was in sticker shock when she was like this is the total for just such and such!

We ended up with coral roses, soft pink gerber daisies and a green filler that i cant remember the name of

Post # 10
135 posts
Blushing bee

I feel like I have so much to do still. 

However, I am really looking forward to working with our venue on our menu – food & drink. It will all be custom for us. Also the honeymoon! I really am focused on that to pull me through these stupidly cold days. 

Right now I am working on getting bridesmaids dresses sorted out & hopefully then onto what the gents are wearing. Also need to meet with my SILs who want to make some chalkboard signs for the wedding.

Post # 13
2007 posts
Buzzing bee

Yay!  I can’t believe it’s in 4 months!  I think (? hope!) we have all of the big stuff done.  We still need to figure out what we’re doing for cake.  I should be getting my hard copy proof of my invitations from catprint this week.  Today, my FI is going to a tailor to hopefully get a suit.  My first dress fitting is next week.

I’m most excited for my honeymoon in Aruba!

Post # 14
567 posts
Busy bee

@arielmerms:  these in the blossom color are the closest I’ve found!  I’m a little nervous ordering them blind, though.  At this point, I think I’m just gonna go for it!  Thank you!!!

Post # 15
2007 posts
Buzzing bee

@donna_saur:  They have a bunch of brick and mortar stores… are any of them near you to check out the colors?  The paper quality is really good.  I went to one of their stores last weekend to buy paper to make program fans.

The topic ‘4 months out from today!’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors