(Closed) 4 Months to go!!

posted 6 years ago in September 2012
Post # 3
74 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Yay! In 8 days I will be thinking the same thing! Time is flying by fast! Before we know it the day will be here! πŸ™‚ How are your plans coming??

Post # 5
74 posts
Worker bee

So far all the big stuff is done except flowers.. I keep telling myself to go meet with some florists but I just haven’t had the time. I feel like things are going pretty smoothly for me too! But as you said one month before I’m sure the answer will be different! πŸ™‚

As for the cake, I think you should just go ahead and ask her if she is still interested. In the mean time you can go to cake tastings that way you have a back up plan you can book right away if she does decide not to do the cake. Just a suggestion! πŸ™‚

Post # 7
33 posts
Newbee

Songbird29: I compleyely hear ya.  This has been so easy and everything has gone so smooth.  I am getting married the day after you and I cannot wait.  I find it odd how some people get so stressed out about this stuff and then there are some of us who are good to go.  Our cake is planned out and the deposit is made, we just have to decide if we want a large 4 tier cake to feed everyone or a smaller 3 tier cake and then sheet cakes.  Price difference is about $270, so I think that we will be going with the sheet cakes, LOL.  Our flowers are all picked out and ordered, and we have 1 payment left to our florist and then they are paid off, WOO HOO. 

Sharmon13: you’re right behind us and sounds liek your non-stressed as well :):)

Are you having large weddings ladies?

Post # 8
270 posts
Helper bee

Time is flying…cant wait for september to get here πŸ™‚

I have crossed most of the major things off our to do list and am trying not to stress too much

Success ladies πŸ™‚

Post # 10
870 posts
Busy bee

Oh gosh 4 months! The only thing I’m really worried about is losing weight! Haha. Everything else is pretty much on schedule. I need to get the Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses ordered, and we’re currently trying to figure out our honeymoon. The next thing will be invites! I’ll order those in a couple weeks. πŸ™‚

Post # 11
304 posts
Helper bee

@Taylor4:  ditto! im sept 15 & I am just focused now on little details & losing the last 12 lbs!!!

Post # 12
870 posts
Busy bee

@macbeth91512:  Yay date twins! I’ve got a little more work than you because I’m looking to lose around 20 pounds! I hope I can manage it! I’m sure you’ll be fine!

Post # 13
34 posts
Newbee

September Brides RULE!!!

Post # 14
104 posts
Blushing bee

4 Months! OMG! I’m down to the little details and focusing on losing weight and looking great too!

I made a list of the things I accomplished in this last month and I was impressed! Hopefully these little details will start to fall off my list and the lbs too! πŸ™‚

My caligrapher just finished the envelopes for my invitations yesterday… So I guess I’ll be stuffing them sometime soon!

Post # 15
333 posts
Helper bee

Yay!!! I’m so excited as well. It felt like time was going by so slowly after the engagement but it’s fly by so fast, my head is spinning!!! I’ve been calm for the most past but these past few months, stress was popping up all over the place. I’m almost said to admit that we’ve had a planner since the begining.

Post # 16
663 posts
Busy bee

OMG I’m STRESSED! 9/15 is coming way too fast and I feel like I have nothing done. My dress isn’t even ordered yet! Eeeek! I need to breathe…

The topic ‘4 Months to go!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors