(Closed) 4 months until wedding!!!

posted 5 years ago in August 2013
Post # 3
425 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@lovemyrussianpooza:  This is probably my hardest area too! I have been wanting to tone BUT just can’t get into a regular gym routine. I go for a week then don’t so its has been very hard to get a hang of that. I also know what you mean about food but we have done pretty good at eating better (and still enjoying it) plus we have one night where we have whatever we want for dinner. Do you guys cook at home? You can try to find healthier alternatives to your fav foods and have fun making new better for you things. 

Post # 4
3823 posts
Honey bee

Use a calorie counter like myfitnesspal. As you know, weight loss can not occur if you are putting in more than you are burning off. 

I’m not trying to lose weight but the calorie counting and consistent workout routing (I workout about 4 days a week) help me to remain mindful of what I’m putting into my body. I love food too, but I try to eat as clean as possible. 

Post # 5
464 posts
Helper bee

I’m tracking points in WeightWatchers.  That’s helping.  Trying to go running outside now that spring is here.

Post # 6
244 posts
Helper bee

same here 🙁 I’ve dropped 10, gained 2 pounds again, meh. I REALLY want to lose another 15, I have my first fitting mide June. When do you have your fittings? All the best for you ladies!

Post # 8
107 posts
Blushing bee

I know this isnt the same but I haveeeeee to gain at least 15 buy the wedding I keep losing weight ughh

The topic ‘4 months until wedding!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors