(Closed) 4-more-weeks Meltdown… Am I alone?

posted 7 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
3281 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Wow lady! You have a lot going on after the wedding. True, most people go through a change after the wedding, but you are doing a whole lot.

I dont have a lot of advice for you but to try and relax and enjoy the moment. This is the only time in your life you will be a month away from your wedding and thats really exciting! Just try and remember what the wedding is really about. Joining your families together and celebrating your love! 😀

Post # 4
62 posts
Worker bee

I really like what honeybear just wrote… You are making some really major live changes/moves all at once, and sounds like you are keeping it together a LOT better then I would be in your shoes. Try and remember what honeybear said. And remember that every bride (I think) has freak outs….and aren’t going threw half of the moves and changes that you are! 🙂

Post # 6
610 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

We’re still about 6 weeks away from our wedding. I have been surprisingly calm throughout the whole process. There was only one point i felt some stress which was about 2 months ago when we found out our officiant booked another wedding the same day as ours and it was to close together so she asked us to change our ceremony time (already sent out invites at this point with the times on it) or find a new officiant. Luckily we found one a week later that could marry us at the time we chose.

The topic ‘4-more-weeks Meltdown… Am I alone?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors