(Closed) 4 Positives and 2 Negatives?

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 2
3823 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Wow! Never happend to me before. Maybe someone else has some insight. I recommend contacting your doctor for bloodwork.

Post # 3
440 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Hmm..I’m wondering if your HCG levels are on the border of what the clear blue and that digital test detects?  the FRER and dollar store might be a little more sensitive.  Your doctor will be able to help!  I found this chart:  http://www.fertilityplus.com/faq/hpt.html

Post # 4
4260 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: February 2009

Positive is positive!  I think the negatives are just less sensitive tests.  False negatives are more common than false positives.  😉

Post # 5
2053 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Digitals need a higher concentration of hcg before they are positive.  You are definitely pregnant, congrats!! It’s probably just too early and your hcg too low for the digital.  Test again tomorrow or the next day with a digital to confirm!

Post # 8
226 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

Yes it happened to me at 13dpo a positive and a negative from the same cup of urine. I’m now 36 weeks pregnant.

Post # 9
20 posts
Newbee

Yea, you’re pregnant. Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Throw away blue die tests, they aren’t as accurate. Digitals need a higher amount of hcg so you should turn one positive soon. Your hcg is most concentrated in fmu. Trust the FRER as long as the result was read within the time period.

The topic ‘4 Positives and 2 Negatives?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors