Post # 3
1982 posts
Buzzing bee

Oooh. Mystery guests!

Post # 4
393 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

oh no, hopefully you figure it out, lol.

Post # 5
3979 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

This happens all the time (or so I hear)! It really makes me think we should number our RSVP cards just incase someone forgets to put their name on it 🙂

Out of curiousity, did you leave a line for their names? Like M____________________??

Post # 6
4567 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I’m doing the secret number game with the blacklight pen! I don’t trust my guests enough to just let it work out.

Post # 8
3539 posts
Sugar bee

aww what… not good. I def reccomend the blacklight pen! Hope your able to find out soon. I guess you will get there when you collate at the end of your RSVP date and give the ones who havent replied a call. Least you will be able to say, we recieved some without names.. is this one yours?

Post # 9
3979 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

@vintage: Can your guests read? lol sorry you’re having soooo much trouble with the RSVPs! On the brightside, at least people are sending them back in a timely fashion 🙂 haha

Post # 10
554 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

This is crazy! I didn’t realize how common this problem is.  One of my BMs had this happen to her the other day… 

Post # 11
1385 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

@vintage2010 wow on the respondents who said both yes + no. Did you call them to ask what was up?

Post # 12
4480 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: March 2010 - Calamigos Ranch

Wow, that is majorly annoying. See? Not joking about the #s on the RSVP cards! 😉

Post # 13
5823 posts
Bee Keeper

OMG that would enrage me to no end!  (I love the blacklight pen idea!!)  I think you can just wait until you’ve heard back from everyone then deduce who you haven’t yet?

Post # 14
2058 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I didn’t even think of this…OY and KMSull your black light pen idea, I haven’t ever heard of that…very smart girl, very smart…..

Post # 15
327 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2000

I was worried about that as well. I found a black light pen at a children’s store, but then I got a flustered when we had invite issues and never made it the store. The next day I didn’t feel like driving 30 minutes back to the store to get it. So I just used a normal pen on the back in small print. I don’t think anyone will notice, and if they do, so what? Although the black light pen is pretty nifty!

I hope you can figure it out. Maybe once the rest of the RSVPs come in, you can figure it out?

Post # 16
2532 posts
Sugar bee

Yeah Im going to assign each guest a number and then write it on the back of their RSVP card so just in case they dont put their names I will know who it is. Hopefully youll be able to figure it out!

The topic ‘4 RSVP cards returned with no names’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors