(Closed) 4 weeks in 260 days to go!

posted 9 years ago in March 2010
Post # 3
1896 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2009 - St. Thomas of Villanova Church & the F.U.E.L. House

Congrats on your progress!

We really tried to get all of the BIG things — vendors, contracts, etc. — out of the way early, but with less than two months now, I’m wishing I’d started thinking about some of the smaller details sooner…so maybe consider that!

Post # 4
792 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

Wow, congratulations you’ve accomplished quite a lot! We had a short engagement- 5.5 months and I wasn’t sure if it would all come together, but it did, so try not to stress about the small stuff right now. Once you’ve made the big decisions the rest of it all seems to fall into place. You have plenty of time to nuture your vision and brainstorm ideas with your family and friends, as well as with the hive!

Post # 5
444 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

How did you do that?  I’m in awe!  We’ve been engaged almost two months and I have nothing! No date, no venue, no, nada!  🙁

Congrats on your accomplishment! The little details? Group them by category and just list them out.  Then do the checklist one at a time.  Something tells me that you’ll be fine and everything will come together nicely! You go girl!

Post # 6
5154 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

You sound a lot like me 🙂 I had the date and venue picked a week after behing engaged! I purchased a wedding organizer (I like it a lot because it also works as a scrapbook) that has tabs for flowers,reception, guest list, etc and then I have folders for muisc, guest list, etc and that way it all stays organized, even random aritcles I clip from magazines or print from online.

Good luck and congrats!! 

The topic ‘4 weeks in 260 days to go!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors