(Closed) 4 weeks pregnant Hcg is 12. Any hope?

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 16
4426 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

Alip22:  I didn’t address this specifically…because I bled for 5 days, we were told it was fine to try that cycle. I found out my hcg tanked on 3/23 and I started bleeding the next day (for usually period length). 

Post # 18
2021 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

So sorry youre going through this 🙁

Post # 19
2449 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Alip22:  we tried again right away, my OB said since it was so early there was no need to wait. AF just lasted a couple extra days after the cp and then my cycle was a bit longer than next month, then it was back to normal. 

an early is still hard but know that your chances of it happening again are really very low and the chances of a healthy pregnancy soon are very high! 

Post # 20
3755 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Alip22:  I had a CP last spring and got pregnant the very next cycle and had a very easy, healthy pregnancy.

Post # 22
955 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

Alip22:  with a CP I had my ovulation date and cycle go right back to normal each time so we tried again and got pregnant the next month again. The doctor said it Would be fine to try again right away. Some people say you are more fertile right after a miscarriage and I got preggo 3 months in a row following mine so might be true! 

The topic ‘4 weeks pregnant Hcg is 12. Any hope?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors