(Closed) 4 weeks pregnant-no symptoms?

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: When did pregnancy symptoms kick in?
    Before positive test. : (8 votes)
    17 %
    Around first positive test (approx 4 weeks) : (10 votes)
    22 %
    6 weeks. : (16 votes)
    35 %
    8 weeks. : (6 votes)
    13 %
    Other, describe below. : (6 votes)
    13 %
  • Post # 3
    1766 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: April 2011

Congratulations!  I didn’t feel any different until about 6 weeks, when the morning sickness kicked off.  Enjoy feeling normal while it lasts!

Post # 5
    6998 posts
    Busy Beekeeper
    • Wedding: February 2011

Congrats mama! They will kick in eventually but everyone is different. I never experienced morning sickeness or the extreme tiredness that people talk about. I did however have really sore boobs, extreme hunger and slight cramping in the beginning almost as if i was just getting my period.

Post # 6
    2775 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: April 2010

Congrats on your pregnancy.

I found out I was pregnant at 6 weeks, and didn’t have any symptoms until around 8 weeks.  My boobs were sore, I was tired all the time, and had mild nausea and food aversions (no vomiting).  I’m now 11.5 weeks and not much has changed.

Post # 7
    4803 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: September 2011

My pregnancy started to feel real around six weeks…because I feel like I’m going to throw up constantly. For your sake I hope you never get hit with that particular pregnancy symptom. Right now I need to be getting ready for work, but waves of naseau are making it incredibly difficult to even get off the couch! I also has a bit of cramping and soreness around six weeks, but haven’t had problems with that since. 

Post # 8
    4583 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

Don’t worry! I got my BFP at 4 weeks and I didn’t feel pregnant at all. I’m a couple days shy of 6 weeks now and I still don’t feel all that different.

Post # 9
    1652 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: July 2011

Congrats! 🙂 I had sore boobs before my BFP and hunger and cravings for salt & vinegar. Then I got to 6 weeks and the exhaustion and sickness hit hard! Enjoy the no symptoms!

Post # 10
    1245 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2011

The only symptom I had that early was the feeling of a cold. I had a runny nose & a sore throat. Even after 6-8 weeks, I was not nauseous or have any morning sickness. I’m so thankful for that!

ETA: I did have sore boobs starting around week 5/6.

Post # 11
    466 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 1999

Congratulations! Personally, I had an inkling before I was able to test. I was hot ALL THE TIME. My boobs were a bit sore. I started getting morning sickness a couple of weeks after that (so about 7 weeks I guess?). It’s different for everyone, I wouldn’t worry!

Post # 12
    230 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

am 4 weeks pregnant now.  I’ve only had sore breasts and swollen fingers.  Nothing else yet.

Post # 13
    2107 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: April 2012

My only symptom before I tested was a missed period at four and a half weeks.  I tested on the Monday, was estatic to get a BFP, felt awesome and elated all day… and then became violently ill with “morning” sickness on the Tuesday. 

Post # 14
    275 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

I’m 5W, 5D right now.  I pee CONSTANTLY, I’m tired, and on occasion my boobs feel like someone has been using them as punching bags.  Other than that, I’m pretty normal so far.  I’m hoping that the 6 week mark doesn’t bring the dreaded morning sickness….

Post # 15
    2638 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: November 2006

I’m just over 4 weeks myself right now, and I’m in the same boat. I mean, I literally COULD NOT be happier but until the symptoms kick in . . . I’m afraid it’s just going to . . . go away.

Post # 16
    7152 posts
    Busy Beekeeper
    • Wedding: October 2010

My first symptoms were fatigue and stretching in my lower abdomin. I actually took atest and got a positive result at 4 weeks. I didn’t start feeling nauseous until two weeks later.

The topic ‘4 weeks pregnant-no symptoms?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors