(Closed) 4 weeks today!!

posted 7 years ago in November 2011
Post # 3
436 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I have 5 but i am sooooo excited!!!!!!!!!! not ready but excited!

Post # 6
3175 posts
Sugar bee

I am getting close to the end of the to-do list. However, there are some things that just have to wait until the few days before the wedding. Like DIY-ing the flowers. Also, the reception site does not allow us to get in more than an hour in advance of the reception to set up, so we are having friends of our friends set up, which is stressful because I can’t see it until we show up! Sometimes I feel like I am going to lose it on my Fiance because he has been very uninvolved so far, but I feel like every time I need him to do something he treats it like it is a huge inconvenience!! I’m like “I’VE BEEN DOING THIS FOR 8 MONTHS GRRRRRR”. Anyone else feel like this?

Post # 8
3175 posts
Sugar bee

@amysunshine: We ran into the transportation/storage problem too because they will be fresh flowers and getting here two days before the wedding. Luckily, we have friends in the area that offered up their garage, which should be like a refridgerator since it is november to store them and help us put everything together. Then it is a short 15 min drive to the reception/ceremony site!

Post # 9
5110 posts
Bee Keeper

I am 5 weeks out and feeling really good. There really isnt anything left to do except the favors but we are doing those two days before. I even have wrapped the bridal party gifts ( I was board can you tell) Im sure there will be something that needs to be done between now and then, but for right now for once since I started planning I feel good with where we are at!! The calm before the storm I suppose.

Post # 10
106 posts
Blushing bee

Paying for everything is my only issue now 🙂

The topic ‘4 weeks today!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors