(Closed) 4 weeks until the big day share what perfume you will be wearing

posted 4 years ago in August 2013
Post # 3
1123 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@soccergurl:  Not sure on what to recommend you but I think I’m going with Pleasures Exotic by Estee Lauder – sweet, citrussy and soft with a bit of zing…

Post # 4
311 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Perfume is always something I decide the day of. I’m picky though. So it will probably be Michael Kors Michael. I wear it almost everyday. I do really love Juicy Couture Couture. But, I feel like it I to ‘vapid’ smelling for day wedding day. I normally wear it for drinking nights. I would like to find something new, but like I said: I’m too picky.

Post # 5
3918 posts
Honey bee

I’ll be wearing the same one I wear every day – Daisy by Michael Kors. 

This is for a couple of reasons – 1) I’m lazy and can’t be bothered to find a new one. 2) I’m picky about perfume. I wore the same one for more than 10 years before switching to Daisy. I’ve been wearing Daisy for almost 3 years now. I’m predictable 🙂 3) FI is allergic to many perfumes. I don’t want to change it up and have him be all allergic on our wedding day! 

Post # 6
633 posts
Busy bee

L de Lolita Lempicka. Sultry vanillas…mmm

Post # 7
196 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I haven’t even thought about this!

I did get a really good tip though – spray a bit of your perfume onto the underskirts of your dress, and the smell will stay with you all day Smile

Post # 8
43 posts
Newbee

My perfume is my “something borrowed.” 🙂 I’ll be wearing Emporio Armani Diamonds

Post # 9
361 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

My signature perfume is Viktor & Rolf ‘Flowerbomb’. The only way I can think to describe it is: a sophisticated floral scent. I am sure they’ll give you a sample at Sephora or Nordstrom 🙂

Post # 10
14 posts
Newbee

I’ll be wearing Dolce and Gabbana Rose The One – it’s really pretty and feminine! The fact that my FI was ALSO wearing the male version of D&G The One on one of our first dates helped the decision too 🙂

Post # 11
2361 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I wore Angel by Thierry Mugler!   Love it

Post # 12
4016 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Ralph Lauren Blue. I’ve been wearing it for over 10 years!

Post # 13
155 posts
Blushing bee

@MrsSancerre:  

awesome idea!  now if i can just find a new perfume!

Post # 14
91 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

@soccergurl:

Lancome – Tresor In Love

Fresh, Fruity floral – I love it!

Not to mention the bottle is to die for and will look awesome in photos.

Post # 15
155 posts
Blushing bee

@ekee:  

I didn’t even think about getting pics of the perfume bottle… ugh so much to do!

Post # 16
11239 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

Coach Poppy

I saw someone on here say once that she was going to wear this, but it wasn’t a “wedding day” fragrance. wtf does that even mean?

The topic ‘4 weeks until the big day share what perfume you will be wearing’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors