4 years of him saying 'soon'

posted 3 months ago in Engagement
Post # 31
128 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2018

Bee, I’m so sorry you’re dealing with this. But girl, pick yourself up and leave that jerk. Life is too precious to waste with someone like this. Do it for you and your child. I’m not sure what kind of a father he is, but I’m sure your child would want YOU to be happy and you aren’t. Like others have said, file for a custody arrangement and cut the cord on him. Regardless of what he says, he’s not going to change. Actions speak louder than words and he’s more than spoken for himself with his actions AND his words. 

Post # 32
832 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

View original reply
camenae :  he’s not even trying that hard to lead you on

Yes!  
Bee we’re almost at a loss at being mad at him, except the Christmas thing – that’s rotten, because it’s like he’s a snake, he looks like a snake, he acts like a snake, he’s been doing the snake thing every day for almost 8 years and you’re surprised he’s a snake?  Like PP said, he’s not even trying that hard to convince you he’s not a snake.

Post # 33
11348 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: City, State

View original reply
Supernurse :  

Yeah, the Christmas thing was intentionally hurtful.  What kind of jackass intentionally plots to humiliate someone?  Particularly the person he claims to *love*.  I’m not sure this creeper is capable of love.

A second family, another woman, there are certainly possibilities here.

I suspect the Bees are right about trying to dodge CS. I wonder how many other kids he has that he forgot to mention.

Post # 34
450 posts
Helper bee

I’ve read about a lot of crappy dude behavior on these boards but this guy might actually be the worst. I’m sorry you’re dealing with this and I’m sure it’s very painful, but please leave him before your son starts to think this is a normal way to treat your partner and the mother of your children. Nothing about this arrangement is good for you or for your child. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors