(Closed) 4 YO wants me to buy him a brother.

posted 6 years ago in Parenting
Post # 3
545 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

i think that’s adorable!! what about adoption?

Post # 4
3769 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Brookfield Zoo

LoL!  That is pretty funny and cute!  Who knows if he is lonely though, maybe he is just jealous of his friends at school?

Post # 6
1992 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Oh this was so cute! Kids really do say the darndest things! When I was his age I used to pray to God for a baby sister in my prayers at night, and my mom would be so pissed.  Especially, since my sister actually ended up being an unplanned pregnancy.  

Perhaps a new puppy will distract him from the sibling thing for a while.  I hear it’s working for my 3 year old niece. . . 

Post # 7
11271 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2012

@Omgbunnies:  kids are adorable.  my son used to ask for a sister all of the time.  i think b/c all of his friends and cousins had 2+ kids in the family.  i, however, was a single mother so that wasn’t going to happen.  finally, when he was 7, he asked for a kitten instead.  done.  we got one right away and my son never asked again.  btw, we had the cat for 18 years.

Post # 9
11271 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2012

@Omgbunnies:  dogs are a lot more work than cats.  lol, regarding the big brother skills.  i know what you mean about timing on another child.  unfortunately, it never happened for me (medical reasons).  my son has enjoyed being an only child and the house was always quiet and clean.

The topic ‘4 YO wants me to buy him a brother.’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors