Post # 17
– Holiday lottery scratch-offs
– I got him a cigar sampler from Groupon that was exactly $40
– Apparel from our alma mater
– Different beers from microbrews
– xBox Live points
– Accessories for his phone/iPod
Post # 18
– weed **don’t judge. : /he served in iraq and limps and crouches worse than my 80 year old granpa with parkasins and a missing vertibre. It is the only thing that calms him down. (spelling)
-candles. he LOVES candles
-things remembered stuff is cool, I got a bunch of engraved flasks for people
-if you are crafty, paint or make him something.
Buy a basket. Buy boxers, a comfy shirt, or a pj set. Buy a box of popcorn, snacks he likes, and a blanket. Add a cute or funny mug with a box of hot chocolate. It is a cuddle movie day kit! I have done that before and it was well recieved!