(Closed) 40 days to go!!!.. and sigh..How many are stressing right now?

posted 6 years ago in June 2012
Post # 3
1414 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I hear you….. :-/

Post # 4
375 posts
Helper bee

I’m with you….plus hit a dog on the highway on my way to chat with venue last Thursday, so now dealing with feeling horrible about that, insurance claims, getting car repaired, seeing chiropractor…..and I had stomach flu over the weekend! The flu part was almost a blessing in disquise as it forced me to just RELAX and felt way too crappy to think about everything that needed to be done!

Post # 5
1415 posts
Bumble bee

There’s 40 days left for me as well. I don’t really feel stressed but I do feel like I just want the wedding to be over already. I’m sick of planning and I’m tired of answering people when they ask me how my wedding plans are going. I can’t even fake excitement anymore.

Post # 6
106 posts
Blushing bee

Hello June 9th date twins :). Yes, we are getting down to the wire. Final payments (stress!), dress fittings (stress!), RSVP track downs (stress!)  A lot of stress as we near the big day. The day itself is going to fly by and really am trying to take my time enjoying every moment (stress and all) as we get closer.

An example would be last night, as like many of the women on here planning their weddings, I too am doing the majority of the planning myself. And one of the many things I needed to get done this weekend was to go over the ceremony which it took hours for me to piece together…Fiance read through and at the end he shed some tears and told me that he can’t wait for the big day. It’s those moments that make it all worth it.

So ladies, take some deep breaths, remember why your planning this day and try and enjoy the process. It will all be worth it 🙂

Post # 7
2616 posts
Sugar bee

i know the feeling… i am trying so hard to keep on the go getting things done but its hard with an accident and dealing with dr appointments,insurance bs , kids school(3) and MOVING! omg i can wait to be done with so much of this stuff…mostly the wedding and kids summer vacation needs to come soon

Post # 8
2425 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

38 days here….and I am feeling it. The tough part is I feel like all the things I have to do now are things I don’t REALLY care about, like programs, etc. I just grumped at Fiance about it last night too, I am sick of doing all this stuff without help. My mom is trying but there is still stuff I have to do myself or with Fiance. It’s just tough. I am excited for the wedding and all, but it will be a sigh of relieft when it is over.

Post # 10
95 posts
Worker bee

Yes I’m beginning to freak out.  I still haven’t had my first dress fitting, no veil yet, still figuring out centerpieces, need to start creating programs, rsvp due date is today and there are still 50 people who haven’t responded, and all the final payments are coming due soon!

Not looking forward to creating the seating chart!!

Post # 12
124 posts
Blushing bee

We have so much stuff to pay for, and I had to spend $800 on new tires. I need to get all of our paper items done, but I don’t know how many guests are coming! People need to send in their @#$#@ RSVPs.

Post # 13
833 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@Future Army Wife:  People need to send in their @#$#@ RSVPs.

Seriously!!!  How hard is it make a decision either way and pop them in the mail?  They’re pre-addressed and postage paid!!!!

Post # 15
103 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I still have 89 days to go and I’m Losing it already!!! I can only imagine the stress level at 40 days!!  Definitely going to need some anxiety pills during that time. 

I’m having second thoughts about my dress, I am changing the centerpieces, still haven’t printed out the stupid invitations… programs.. oh and payments are all due at the end of next month. 

All I wanted was a courthouse wedding… Fiance is the one who wanted a big wedding except I got stuck with all the work!! oh and did I mention that he ALSO decided to MOVE US OUT of our apartment and into a House a MONTH & A HALF BEFORE THE WEDDING!!???  I could kill him!  The move was suppose to wait till next year… but he felt it was better to do it NOW. AHHHHHHH!!  

The topic ‘40 days to go!!!.. and sigh..How many are stressing right now?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors