(Closed) 40 GG/H cup strapless/longline bras

posted 5 years ago in Full Figured
Post # 3
212 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

@helena31:  I had an amazing online shopping experience on http://www.herroom.com — I am having my dress custom made but found a local lady to do any alterations I made and she was willing to do my measurements and reallllllllly insisted I had the proper foundation garmets — there’s a boob profile that you can do.. yes a real life the girls interview 

From there I went to the long lines and ordered 4 — the fit tips were awesome and I was pretty pleased with what I got(expensive torture devices) but in the end returned them all – my dress will be corset backed and my wedding isn’t til November.  

In addition you can fill out your size for any of the bigger brands and it’ll tell you what size you really are — if you’re SURE … personally I had a horrid fitting by a local shop she started me in a 44dd and I am sitting here wearing a 38 i – thanks to the boob profile! Best bra I ever owned. Good luck! 

Post # 4
40 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@helena31:  ive been looking for longline 38hh with straps with no success 

Post # 5
1358 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Check out Bravissimo.com. They always have a few that aren’t common elsewhere. I also really like the Wonderbra Ultimate Strapless, though it’s only a little longer than a normal bra, not fully longline.

The topic ‘40 GG/H cup strapless/longline bras’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors