(Closed) 40 hours left and I have an engagement story for you! And pic of rings :)

posted 4 years ago in Rings
Post # 16
2819 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Grattis!!!

Post # 17
11382 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

I cried reading your story. So, so very touching! Congratulations to you both and your rings are so beautiful! I love them : )

Post # 18
135 posts
Blushing bee

Congratulations!

Your rings are beautiful. I’m so glad he healed so well and you can be together. You are very lucky indeed! 

I must admit I am curious as to why it is a secret? Would your families not approve?

Post # 19
5857 posts
Bee Keeper

Jullis:  Oh my goodness! Best. Story. Ever. I am so, so happy for you and your Fiance (almost Darling Husband — yay!). I’m so happy that he is recovering and that your love emerged from everything stronger than ever. Congratulations on your engagement and very soon-to-be marriage. I wish you both nothing but happiness in 2015 and beyond!

Your rings are beautiful, too! 

Post # 20
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2016

Congratulations! That’s an amazing story. 

I love your ring, it’s gorgeous and I would love to see more pics. My wedding band is champagne diamonds, I love it but I’ve never seen a larger champagne diamond, yours looks amazing!

Post # 22
383 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Lovely story and stunning rings. Is that a champagne diamond?  It’s fabulous. Congratulations!!

Post # 23
Hostess
7556 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: January 2013

Congrats! Love the champagne diamond!

Post # 24
1345 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

What a wonderful, touching story. Congratulations!

Post # 25
1277 posts
Bumble bee

Congratulations and Best Wishes! Beautiful story and lovely rings!<3

Post # 27
2123 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

Jullis:  I’m usually very bitter (sorry) with engagement stories and I often want a sick bucket. But I love this one completely! I’m so happy your Fiance was okay and that he’s well and happy now. Congratulations! Enjoy your beautiful rings.

Post # 28
3725 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Jullis:  Congratulations! I’m so happy that you are marrying the healthy man of your dreams!

Post # 29
568 posts
Busy bee

Jullis:  Your story made my friday even better, I mean, it is such a beautiful, beautiful, inspiring story. I almost cried but im at work, but it really really touched me, that quote “I breath through you” really gave me goosebumps. I do believe in the power of love.

Post # 30
146 posts
Blushing bee

Congratulations to you both!

The topic ‘40 hours left and I have an engagement story for you! And pic of rings :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors