(Closed) 400 days to go!

posted 4 years ago in October 2014
Post # 3
756 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Lol! I just told fiancé…” Let’s just go get married… I don’t wanna wait until next October” seems soo far! If I didn’t have a bunch of weight to lose Then I’d probably move it up. Long time to be obsessed w wedding stuff:)

Post # 4
675 posts
Busy bee

Haha all I’ve gotten done is the venue and I’ve been engaged for a year!  I feel like such a slacker.

Post # 5
723 posts
Busy bee

i have nothing planned yet. eeek! but we have a plan so i’m not too worried! 🙂

Post # 6
1088 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Wooo!!!  These 400 will go so fast (I hope)

Post # 7
675 posts
Busy bee

@senglish0410:  lol me either, everything is already decided in my head, it’s just managing to find the time to put it on paper.  

Post # 8
205 posts
Helper bee

@linnylou_88:  I feel the same!! All the big things are done, not it’s just a matter of saving $$$ and waiting…

Anyone start shopping for bridesmaid dresses yet?!

Post # 9
2809 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

i see some date twins in this thread (oct 12 2014), and that makes me happy!

i’ve gotten a lot done (venue/caterer, my dress, tuxes, bridal party, florist, photographer, invitations & save the dates.. and some more things i’m forgetting). but i just looked at my countdown, and 392 days seems like not enough time.

Post # 10
296 posts
Helper bee

I’ve been engaged for almost two years now, and we’re just now starting to really book things haha. I’m so excited for it to finally come though!

The topic ‘400 days to go!’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors