(Closed) 4/17 What is everyone up to today??

posted 8 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
1020 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

we took engagement photos about 2 weeks ago and i may have purchased 6 dresses for the photos knowing i only would pick 1 to wear…so today, i am on a mission to return 4 of them ๐Ÿ™‚ i decided to keep another just because i loved it.

Post # 4
184 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Writing a paper and doing a group project for most of the day, then going to church tonight with a friend. I can’t wait for school to be over so I have my weekends back! 4 more weeks!!

Post # 6
111 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

we’re in this 2gether! lol its cloudy and rainy here in connecticut. and im stuck at work until 8. i dont get to see my Fiance during the week because of our busy schedules and saturday nights we finally get to see eachother =D.

im actually going shopping tomorrow for my jewelery for the wedding, pretty excited about that. and my bridal shower is in a month, i hadnt even thought about an outfit until now =/

Post # 7
1049 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 1998

I’m stuck at work until 6. Then I’m hitting the gym for an hour and cancelling all of my plans to sit on the couch with the love of my life and veg out.

Hi date twin!!

Post # 8
1020 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

i’m one of those people who can’t decide what to wear until the morning of the event. i have a feeling that every wedding event is going to require a shopping trip where i buy 5-6 things and only wear 1. luckily, i am good at returning things ๐Ÿ™‚ i finally got my fiance to understand why i do this…i don’t want to have clothing regret!!! i sense a few more saturdays like this before february….

Post # 9
111 posts
Blushing bee

gosh, i’ve been planning on going to the gym for such a long time! but i never have any energy left in me. 

=P

Post # 11
111 posts
Blushing bee

blondeeebuckeye

i wouldnt trust myself to do that. i’d probably end up keeping all the outfits. =P

im horrible at returning clothes. i always see a possibility of wearing them at a different occasion. 

Post # 12
3363 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

We are spring cleaning!  YUCKKKK….I’d rather be shopping…

Post # 13
44 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2015

It’s nearly midnight and I’ve just been out for dinner with friends – they all continued on, but I’m coming down with a cold and I hve essays to write and mark, so I’m having a quiet night in

Post # 14
Hostess
18643 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

I have to work on HW for classes later today!  Yuck!

Post # 15
204 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

It’s an overcast day here in Miami…I’m home from the hospital finally and balancing the wedding budget! (Again ๐Ÿ™ )

Post # 16
5263 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2012

We’re seeing about 543964334634 apartments! Well, really 6. But they’re all over the north side, and I’m tired just thinking about it considering we looked at 5 the past two days. Our first appointment is at 12:20, and the last one (right now) is at 3:30, but we have a few more places that have to get back to us. 

I’m so, so sick of apartment hunting. We’ve only seen one place that would work, and it still wasn’t ideal (no A/C, hallway in disrepair, really close to the El.) 

The topic ‘4/17 What is everyone up to today??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors