(Closed) 4/23/13 Wedding Recap – Vintage Garden Lovebirds Book Theme *pic heavy*

posted 5 years ago in Recaps
Post # 3
3078 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Absoloutely beautiful!!!  I love all the details, especially your centerpieces!!!

Post # 4
458 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

So beautiful! Your hair looks perfect, and the headpiece was a great choice. The entire day looks dreamy and romantic! And I love your ring =) Congrats!!!

Post # 5
1084 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

I don’t usually comment on recaps but I need to comment on yours – everything was amazing. 

I LOVE you cake and your bouqet and you look stunning!

Congratulations ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 6
1102 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Everything looks so pretty! Congrats!

Post # 7
1234 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

WOW your pictures look AMAZING! I don’t think you could have chosen a better location to hold your wedding, I always think of big dramatic Victorian houses when I think of vintage. Your centerpieces and little touches are great! Congrats!

Post # 8
2951 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 1998

Congratulations you look stunning. 

All the little details in your wedding look amazing:)

Post # 10
753 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!

Post # 11
Hostess
23597 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

So gorgeous! I love your dress! Congrats!

Post # 12
46609 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing. Your pics show the love between the two of you.

Post # 13
2437 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@michiru4ever:  loooove it!!! Seriously all the details did not go unnoticed! I love your halo/wreath, I plan on wearing one too. Is yours fresh flowers? ๐Ÿ™‚ Your husbands smile when you are walking down the aisle is soooo genuine, I smiled with him. ๐Ÿ™‚ Congrats on your big day!

Post # 15
2437 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@michiru4ever:  I love it. I am getting one made with fresh flowers, nervous to see how it will hold up. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 16
8483 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2014

@michiru4ever:  Congrats!! Everything looked beautiful! Your dress is one of my favorites on the bee. =)

The topic ‘4/23/13 Wedding Recap – Vintage Garden Lovebirds Book Theme *pic heavy*’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors