(Closed) 43 more days… possibly??

posted 8 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
1670 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Wow, how exciting!! Can’t wait to hear the story when it does happen.  Yes, your man it talented.  That box is just beatiful!!  I’m expecting a proposal by Christmas too but I’m not sure if that wishful thinking on my part. Had the talk with my man a month ago and we are going ring shopping this weekend.  That’s when I plan to tell him my timeline in more detail.  Hopefully, it all works out.  I’ll post something either way on Monday.  Not doing the christmas challange but if my SO confirms that a proposal is on the way then I’ll keep my mouth shut.  : )

Post # 5
923 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

That box is amazing!  Your future Fiance is very talented!

Looks like you’re in the home stretch before the ring is on your finger!  Not too much longer for you hopefully! ๐Ÿ™‚

I’m doing alright with my Christmas challenge – although I will be absolutely shocked if there’s an actual proposal any time before the new year.  I finally found out the plans for the ring (he’s getting an heirloom ring from his Grandmother – but he doesn’t even have it in his possession yet!)  Right now, I am hoping that he will have “the talk” with my parents over Thanksgiving weekend, and that he will get the ring when we go to his familys place for Christmas.  We won’t be together for New Years (we’re in a LDR right now) so I am expecting/hoping for a proposal before my birthday which is the end of March.

Post # 6
192 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Oh my gosh I love that box!!

Post # 7
2317 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

That box is so cute. Sounds like things are coming together nicely for you and alot of other bees this holiday season.

I’m soooo excited for Christmas but I’m not really expecting anything sparkly ( although that will be a nice surprise). I think I’ll start really being on the look out from New Year’s.

Uhm Christmas challenge. Sigh. I’m doing semi well. A few days ago I saw a girl in the mall taking out pictures of her hand, and I had to rope the poor man into going a little closer to see what her ring looked like. It was very pretty btw.

The topic ‘43 more days… possibly??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors