(Closed) 4/4/2009

posted 9 years ago in April 2009
Post # 3
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2009

Hey!

That’s our date too. I am actually getting married in Ocala, FL. I just moved back from Miami. I finished up my master’s at Barry University. How far are you into the planning process? Tell me about your wedding!

Post # 4
365 posts
Helper bee

Not getting married on that date because it’s FI’s birthday – didn’t want one of those situations like being born 12/25 – it probably wouldn’t matter to him though.

Post # 7
156 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2009 - Beach Social Hall

What a great date; that is my birthday πŸ™‚

Post # 8
9 posts
Newbee

I am totally not as far as I should be. I still have tons to do. I was so busy with school, interning, and working that I literally had no time to even breath. So I have some serious work to do! I have the place, the caterer, the dress the save the dates. THat is about it! Agghhh!

Post # 10
19 posts
Newbee

Not 4/4, but 4/3. It’ll be on our year anniversary! April is very special to us. Plus, it’s his birthday on the 1st, which is pretty cool!

Anyone else having an April 3rd wedding? 

Post # 11
883 posts
Busy bee

4/4’s unite!! πŸ™‚

In Panama City, Florida with toes in the sand and the wind in our hair!

Post # 12
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2018

We’re having an April 3rd wedding!  It happens to be the anniversary of our first date too! πŸ˜‰  No new date to remember!

Post # 13
20 posts
Newbee

Ladies – So how did it all go???

I got wed on the 2/4/2009 and had an amazing time!!!! Couldn’t have asked for a better time. I wish you all had the best times of your lives.

Post # 14
883 posts
Busy bee

It was wonderful!!!!  The weather was perfect and we had an amazing day.  It was beautiful, it was fun, it was romantic, and it was funny. I wouldn’t have changed a single detail for the world.

The topic ‘4/4/2009’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors