(Closed) 45-50% finger coverage solitaires please:)

posted 4 years ago in Rings
Post # 91
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2018

My 1.31 Round Brilliant E VS1 with medium Fluoro .. 58%ish on a size 4 🙂

Post # 94
399 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2016

steen425:  ring twins?! Is that an Eloise? Love it!

Post # 95
1569 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2017

olivejd:  Yay ring twins!!! It is an Eloise! I love our rings! What band are you doing?

Post # 96
399 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2016

steen425:  I cannot decide!! Maybe simple rose gold? Idk. I adore all the Rosados Box ones…

Post # 98
26 posts
Newbee

babybearinhipss:  no! Never the slightest haziness! And I’m visually sensitive. I am all for the Fluoro!! 

Post # 99
1065 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: South Lodge. 2nd of Dec 2017

Here’s mine although not a solitaire just had it reset into a double halo, me I love it.  Good luck

Post # 100
26 posts
Newbee

babybearinhipss:  honestly i think (and there’s tons of debate about this on pricescope, and other places!) a lot of time the cloudiness is due to inclusions like clouds, pinpoint, etc. GIA reports don’t always show all of the inclusions and some certs note “pinpoints not shown” or “clouds not shown”… It seems like anything below a VS1 with clouds/pinpoints has the potential to show up cloudy in some lights. Maybe exacerbated by Fluoro, but it is a stone by stone thing from what I’ve read! It’s a pain to return rings, I know, but you can always buy from a place with a good return/exchange policy and send back if you get a cloudy Fluoro!

The topic ‘45-50% finger coverage solitaires please:)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors