(Closed) 45 Days Until Wedding and Newly Pregnant

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
1729 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

First of all – congratulations!!! On your wedding and your pregnancy! You’re so blessed.

I can understand being nervous about the possibility of losing the baby, but most likely, everything is going to be 100% okay!  As far as your dress, you probably won’t show much by then, I’m guessing. I didn’t start showing for…months?

When you go to the doctor, I think they will reassure you that you and your baby are healthy πŸ™‚

Post # 4
1346 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Congrats Hun πŸ™‚ I feel for u ATM I’m a little worried this will happen to me too πŸ™

As for possible weight gain are u able to wear a smooth line corset under your dress to hold things in if needed?

Post # 5
5388 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

Congrats! About the weight, there are some Mama Spanx. It doesn’t put any pressure on your stomach (like pantyhose) and holds everything else in. Honestly, people lose weight during the first trimester so you may be okay. I think it is normal to be concerned about losing the baby, I am in my third trimester and the fear still hasn’t gone away. 

Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy. 

Welcome to Weddingbee!

Post # 6
927 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Wow! Congrats! So exciting! I think you’ll be fine regarding weight gain, especially if this is your first baby. First time mums typically start to show a bit later. And I’m sorry you are worrying about losing the baby, but try not to worry and just enjoy being pregnant πŸ™‚ chances are everything will be OK.

Post # 7
7609 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

Wow, congratulations!  All I was going to say was what the other PPs said.  If it’s your first baby, you likely won’t be showing by then.  Good luck!!

Post # 9
5985 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

@ChandraLea: congrats! what a wonderful blessing πŸ˜€

Post # 10
1088 posts
Bumble bee

Congrats πŸ™‚ I wish you the best!! your pregnancy will go great πŸ™‚ don’t worry too much! you’ll be glowing on your wedding day

Post # 11
Hostess
18644 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

Mrs Dumpling was about 18 weeks pregnant at her wedding and her dress was a fit and flare too!

Congrats on the pregnancy!

Post # 12
1189 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

Congrats, mama! Don’t worry about weight–I actually lost 4 lbs in my first tri and hadn’t gained anything until around week 16. Now at week 23 I’m only up 12 lbs. and JUST got a real bump. You most likely won’t be showing at all by your wedding. Best wishes to you for both your wedding and your little one πŸ™‚

Post # 13
2201 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

One thing that might be an issue are the “girls” – mine went up a cup size by the time I was 11 weeks.

But . . . congratulations! And keep up whatever workout routine you have – exercise really helped me fight the fatigue and nausea.

Post # 14
921 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

@Goldilocks1107: Lol. ME TOO.

But yes, you can always put a corset back in if you have any issues. Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy! What a wonderful time!

Post # 15
595 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

i was 14 weeks pregnant at my weddin,wore spanx and got a bigger dress

The topic ‘45 Days Until Wedding and Newly Pregnant’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors