(Closed) 45 Days…

posted 7 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
148 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Eek – that might be me! Hope the next 45 days go by quickly for everyone!

Post # 4
667 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Good luck! I’m hoping for a proposal before the end of the year and he promised me it would happen by then, but i have a nagging feeling that it won’t happen until early next year. Oh well, hopefully my feeling is wrong.

Post # 5
140 posts
Blushing bee

Thats it? Wow…2011 has been a great year for me, and I’m hoping next year will be even better (and that by next year I will be a fiancee and not just a Girlfriend baby mama!)

Post # 6
659 posts
Busy bee

For me I have to add another 365 days to that 45. Oh wait it’s a leap year so 366 then. Seems so far away.

Post # 7
1542 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Only 45 days? OMG I’m sending ..*Engagement dust*.. to all of you waiting bees.

Hey if the ladies in the babies boards can send baby dust we can do that too.. =)

Post # 8
395 posts
Helper bee

@Waterfall: Same for me.

Good luck to everyone else, though! I hope it happens soon for everyone! Just don’t forget to enjoy the holidays πŸ™‚

Post # 9
10453 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2014

Yay!!! I have that same timeline too. I know my ring is in the mail so it’s just a matter of time! I kind of have a feeling it will happen before Christmas so it’s more of a surprise than Christmas morning (though that would be sweet too, but I just can’t WAIT)!

Post # 10
229 posts
Helper bee

Yikes! I honestly have no idea if it will happen or not. I was just musing over the fact that on New Year’s Day (2011), I sentimentally thought, “My last year of being single!” lol. Maaaaybe… just maybe πŸ™‚

Post # 11
1566 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I am about ready to throw in the towel regarding a 2011 proposal…I am fairly certain that SO will ‘seal the deal’ before spring 2012….ugh!!! I am sooo hoping for some winter proposals on this board!!! Good luck ladies!!

Post # 12
347 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I’ve got my fingers crossed for before Dec. 19th when I head back east for break!  Otherwise it won’t be until after January 7th.  33 days ahhh! 

Post # 13
74 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I’m not expecting a proposal before Spring 2012, but I do have my fingers crossed for the rest of you bees! Good luck! I can’t wait to hear about your engagement stories!!

Post # 14
1902 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Yay! But at the same time as the days count down I am thinking it might not happen.. boo!

The topic ‘45 Days…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors